Nov 10, 2008

A poor master personal experience Website

Preface: I have been very poor, has no money. At the time of writing this article, I could connect to the Internet is a must find ways to deal with, I have no money. Not because I am lazy. Do not want to do. Shaanxi is the home of four years ago, home schooling, as obsessed with online games. I get obsessed, able to extricate themselves. At that time the home environment is not very good at that time I was also blind, the father to take the tuition money to the Internet, because it is too obsessed, so do not go to school. I ran away from home, came to Guangdong to work. At that time do not know anything. Two years of work on the outside. There are also bitter sweet. Chapter I: contact points so that a year ago, I know a friend at FTP. At that time did not have to play the game. Give other people to buy water and cigarettes. Asked someone to tell me. In fact, he did not know what is, the point is to understand the space to upload something. And then modify the next. The more he has for a long time, know-how things ah what. Even unwittingly obsessed inside. At that time what the energy into it. A few hundred a month's wages soon, to spend a few days on end. My first corn www.zhongw123.cn beginning to do is to refuse collection points, so a thief. By the beginning of free space. Then buy the space. Chapter II: Since the stations are too obsessed to do. Once again, I was inside the settlement. In order Web site. The work did not. Take the time to the point that the wages the past few days I was on the end-line. I did not work was not any family members. I did not come to call home. Just want to make any money out of the home. But the point really do not know how to do. In order to do a good job site as soon as possible, I determined to play again, even if the coolies have to sell to feed their own station. I see that side of the road advertising: the site straight strokes, 45 yuan a day, feeling good, went. Chapter III: called me in the past, he said. At that time, I walk 5 hours to the destination. A phone call to that person, he said, and so let me, I waited on the next person to see. Then he took me to his place to live, a lot of people at that time. Are the go. The time has to be the first 2 days. Tired to go to work at the site. He said the wages did not look like that. Listen to the workers inside the site and said it was, at that time also of little sleep. Because they have not had. Instead of an empty outside, might as well stay here in the first, said. Chapter IV: The site of the day very tired. Those are not my door that these young people do. A car-car stone, sand, is a spade a spade a spade up, tired when tap water to drink. 10-day-fat borrow at 50, 50 of those older people, spent very slow, but I like people who are really fast, did not pull the two overnight. The site has done a half a year, during which I often go to their site, not what their purpose at that time. No goals, procedures for the N times and eventually did not make a stand. And because the site of one character does not match the first time since the incident, I was playing a personal 3. I have no money to the foreman, said he had not the money. Chapter: feel uncomfortable own. Once again leave the site, the results did not get a cent. After a little regret. Because they have no money and no family relations are very good friends. Once again, I do not how to do site. Lost luggage with sports on the road in Dongguan. Chapter VI: After this time, also learned how to take care of themselves, as their is no money to find a job lost all interest in, "How can the next penny if you do not have confidence in ourselves it? To buy at least Have a bowl of money "then began to fight flow of time. During the awareness in the fight outside of Stream, and his door along with robbery, to do anything. The share of the money to do Internet stations, during which I learned the most basic knowledge of ASP. "Preamble: This article do not know how to express my feelings now, in any case is lost, it is not written in full. The article is not very fluent. Did not finish the back, I do not want to say that I am now. But I still own goal striver, if someone asked me not to regret it later. I am sure, will say: my goal, I have nothing to regret, I am sure that I will definitely be successful " If you have time, I will start writing novels, I will stand for the experience of my life and experiences together into the novel, I am the door to the station to see more of these grass. You now have the doors were superior to treasure the environment!

No comments: