Nov 13, 2008

CSSBBS station over the past few years of missed opportunities

You are always opportunities in the unexpected arrival of the time, and then walked away unexpected, as a poem: "I take lightly, as I said quietly, simply pass play, do not take a piece of clouds ... ... "

This is a matter of fact, we are always looking for opportunities, and the opportunity has arrived but are not aware of any, opportunity to go to regret. The most painful thing in life is this, if God give me a thousand chance, you still can not grasp! Will not miss the opportunity to come back, the opportunity to come back easily be detected. In 2005 to today, I do site-N, N-failure. The first words sum up: a focus on good, is the failure of the success of his mother!

Later, listening to a teacher, said: "The collapse was not the mother of success, self-examination is the mother of success!" I was the lack of self-examination rather than a failure! You today, which I began to reflect on his mistakes. In 2005 to today, 3 years, and I think I missed 3 of this let me success.

In 2005 the first opportunity

In school when I was a very loving LOGO Web site design and production, I remember the first time in chinaren have a free "home bus" after school drilling on the Internet website to do. Let me joy.

During school time like drawing of the total mark for the future of the company like their own names, the design of LOGO.

It is a bit of worship Bill Gates that his company is "Microsoft", so I say after I open a company called "hard", both "Microsoft" antonyms. But the students told me that should be called "hardware giant." I really do not faint sounds good name.

The site is so wild, free space are the things that he has only a little bit of HTML. Has nothing to do with the flow. At that time, I have no computer.

Before 2005 is over.

Later, bought a computer on the network, because the design-loving, so look for online information collection LOGO, and I probably did a few hundred LOGO after finally receiving a phone company, is a hundred years to nurture talent of the Beijing education, that I won the third mark, this is the first time I won the bid, although only a few hundred prize honors a certificates + block. But give me great encouragement.

An accidental discovery of a Web site, get very confused, and above all what the title of the design collection, the title of the prices closely follow the back door! There are hundreds of thousands of. The ad was written "on-line platforms."

I immediately signed up for an account in the design of many of the top mark. Also earned a few thousand pieces.

The station was launched to promote a living, do you recommend a person for registration tasks have released 10% of the royalty. Later, I took my recommendation to connect easily made a number of forums. Did not expect a lot of people registered.

But I was not aware of this opportunity. Or with the focus on the design. China Central Television reported later, a lot of off-wai out on the Web site. I did not seize the opportunity after another. It seems this opportunity today is to promote the holding percentage.

Before the rain to see the recommendation is 600. Among them were released a few tasks. I earned a commission of 1,000 yuan. I K68 registered in 2005 when only 8 thousand members, and now is 1,300,000 members. Journey pig has 1,000,000 members.

If I had big efforts to promote, promote, which 10% of what is possible, because too few people to do the promotion. It made a lot of people post messages on the registration, if I advertise, then better, which promote what I earn 10,000 1,000 6, 60,000 people earn 100,000. This after 60,000 people this will release a new mission, I will make money permanent.

The failure to tell the first time I found the resources to make money, must start fast, accurate and hate!

In 2006 a second chance

May 2006 I started to play the stock market, if not the time to buy one, to the end of 2007 can be a good anti-times. But I can not buy a few days to buy, buy another. In fact, I do not understand all the stock. So I can pay the miserable.

The second sum told me not to do their own do not understand.

2007 Third opportunities

Do not know when ename.cn found on an advertisement: CN domain names 1 yuan! Since then, and now CN domain names is 1. I was very happy to buy a number of CN.

But now I regret it because I found some people selling the domain name CN very good miscellaneous 3, 30 yuan to buy, 50. Bai Shi Yuan has also sold well. Now I understand. Even if the 5 yuan was also sold to make money. If a dollar on the first day of the CN domain name, or also a lot of 3's are not registered. At that time, if I spent 10,000 yuan to buy 10,000 domain names. An average of 10 per sale also earn a 90,000. 50 a, earned 490,000. The opportunity to tell me: In the blink of an eye on the opportunity!

In 2008 the opportunity in the end what is it?

Last year also made a Chinese books, but also because of the limited energy to spend a little time management. I will focus on CSS Forum.

Last year, I love CSS, so the free domain name like CSS, would like to be a Web site, registered a CSSBBS, but do not always stop until the end of May this year, I made up. CSS Forum. I am sure that this is an opportunity, I just need to persevere in the end do have a chance. My goal is to do the authority of China's CSS standardization WEB forum for the exchange of technology.

Later the school open API I registered a domain name APIBBS, but they can not familiar with this technology, there has been not know how to do. CSSBBS good or do it!

Over the past few years I was an opportunity, perhaps of the above opportunities for the older generation is not what the opportunity, but I think small grasp the opportunity, the opportunity will not see that while all the time out, but also hope to make 000 results. Because the venture as well as "first in order to survive, after the development of" them.

Over the past few years reflect the failure of the issue, sum up experience. I would not say that I have summarized. Do things like that do good things, to do the right things, doing things right! Can do to provide the value of the thing!

No comments: